| || |
- All deliveries require a minimum 100$ order. This is only 3 baskets! So get together with your neighbors, church members, gym buddies, etc.!
- Deliveries this week (outside Gates County) will be on Wednesday, August 22nd.
- Individual baskets may be ordered for pick up at City Park in Chesapeake on Wednesday, from 8 to 1, August 22nd. Individual baskets must be paid for online.
- All orders close on TUESDAY (August 21st) AT NOON. We recommend getting your order in early, because we will close delivery after we get a certain number of orders.
- Ordering is simple. Just send us a message with a contact name, phone number, address and the number of baskets. Payment can be made through our website, or by check, card, or exact cash at time of delivery. If ordering for delivery, it is NOT mandatory to pay online. Payment can be made upon delivery. If paying online please specify your name and which delivery you are part of. For example: Rose Munoz, Great Bridge Rehabilitation Center or Sam Car, Sue Patterson’s Order.
- Additional items are available. Make sure to ask for the list and check out some of our jams and beautiful flowers! If special ordering, please considering ordering some of our cheeses! (Amish blue cheese, dill, garlic parsley, and cheddar) they are delicious and new this week!
- For residents of Gates County all single basket orders can be picked up at Gates county High School on Thursday between 9:00 and 4:00.
Sometimes, we allow for accommodations and substitutions (ie, if we pick blueberries and they look particularly beautiful and delicious, we will chose to put blueberries in the basket instead of peaches. However, baskets are always full😃) Also, repeat customers, we love getting our empty baskets and quart/pint containers back!! 😊 Cheers to all happy vegetable eaters! 😌🍓❤️🍉🥦🌽🍅