- 6 slices of bacon
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup of cream
- Veggies of your choice, diced
- Cheddar cheese
Put 'em together!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil, place a cooling rack on top, and spray with nonstick spray. Lay bacon strips on top then bake for 8 minutes, or until crispy but still pliable. Set aside until cool enough to handle, 1-2 minutes.
- Whisk together eggs, cream, and veggies.
- Spray the inside of 6 paper muffin cups very well with nonstick spray. Place them into muffin tin.
- Line cups with semi-cooked bacon. Pour in egg mixture.
- Set muffin pan in a 9 x 13 casserole dish filled with water. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then check every few minutes until cooked thru. When almost done top with cheddar cheese and fresh parsley.
Serve with a yummy sourdough bread and Gua-Kale-Mole. YUM!!