We had this for Thanksgiving Breakfast but it's perfect for Black Friday dinner, or any other family morning.
This was made and created with much love for my husband Tom who loves left over spaghetti noodles with scrambled eggs and was creating a monster with both in the kitchen.
Tom, I just couldn't stomach watching you mix it together anymore. I knew I could make you something better!
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1/2 pound ground sausage
- 1 small onion
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- Break spaghetti into small pieces and Boil according to package (this is the most time consuming part of the recipe 😊). Drain.
- While spaghetti is cooking, in an oven safe skillet brown sausage and chopped onion.
- Whisk together eggs, cream, 1/4 c of Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, mozzarella cheese.
- After onions and sausage are browned, drain, put back in pan, add peas, add spaghetti, put egg mixture on top.
- Cook on low for 5 minutes until eggs are set.
- Dollop the cottage cheese on top by tablespoons and add remaining 1/4 c of Parmesan cheese.
- Place in oven at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
This is also delish with a little maple syrup! Be creative add some greens or some cubed butternut squash.