Make it Savory!
Cast of Characters:
- 12 cups of chopped mixed greens (We used Curly kale, Mustard, and Siberian Kale for the cooking show. However, use the green mixture of your choosing.)
- 6 Tablespoons Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- ½ cup Chicken broth
- Sea Salt
- Choice of Infused vinegar from Experience Olives & Grapes. (White Jalapeno Infused Vinegar, or Pomegranate Quince Infused Vinegar or Champagne Wine Infused Vinegar)
- Parmesan Cheese
- Chop mixed greens. Most curly kale has a thick stem that need to be cut off. However, some people prefer the stems because they give texture to sauteed greens.
- Coat the bottom of a large saute pan with 6 tablespoons of Garlic Infused olive oil. Add your chopped mixed greens and put the burner on high heat.
- Add ½ cup of chicken broth and a sprinkle of sea salt on top of the mixed greens.
- Place lid over mixed greens and let simmer for about 4 minutes.
- Once the mixed greens begin to get soggy, continuously stir and mix the greens with a wooden spoon. Do this for about 6 minutes.
- Greens are done when they are completely soft.
- Remove from heat and add your choice of jalapeno vinegar, pomegranate-quince vinegar, or champagne wine vinegar.
- Top with shaved parmesan cheese and serve.
Make It Spicy!
- Use Cayenne Pepper Infused Olive Oil (rather than garlic)
- Use your choice of Jalapeno Vinegar, Traditional Balsamic Vinegar or Champagne Wine Vinegar