- 1/2 cup blueberry infused balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup basil infused olive oil
Honey Roasted Pecans
- Place 1 cup of pecans in oven and roast for 5 - 7 minutes at 350.
- Sauté cooked pecans and 2 tbs. honey for 2 minute
- 1 head leafy lettuce divided between 4 plates
- 2 Grilled chicken breast sliced thin layered on top of lettuce.
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes sliced in half and placed on top of chicken.
- 1 shallot sliced thin per salad plate
- 1 pint blueberries sprinkled evenly over salad.
- 1 cup honey roasted pecans sprinkled on top of salad.
- Drizzle with blueberry vinaigrette.