This recipe is the reason why you are getting so many green peppers..simple stuffed peppers!
- Using a hot skillet, sauté the sausage, ground beef, pork, onion, and garlic. Sauté until onions become translucent. Drain fat.
- Add the salt, pepper, rice, cheese, sour cream, and tomatoes. Mix well and stuff the mixture into the peppers.
- Place stuffed peppers into a casserole dish. Cover the peppers with sauce and cover dish with tinfoil.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Remove the foil and spoon the juice from bottom of the casserole over the top of the peppers.