- Butter infused olive oil (enough to coat pan)
- Kosher salt and pepper (a pinch of each)
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cut into 1” cubes (about 2 cups)
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped bacon
- All-natural honey
1) Coat bottom of a pan with olive oil, add a pinch of salt and pepper, and place over medium heat.
2) Add sweet potatoes to pan, stirring constantly until caramelized (keep potatoes moving so that they don’t burn)
3) Once sweet potatoes begin to caramelize, add onions, and stir constantly until caramelized.
4) Once the onions begin to caramelize, add the bacon. Mix well, and lower heat to let the dish rest, about five minutes.
5) Serve on a plate and finish with a drizzle of all natural honey.